Jung Hae In is willing to film even though his spine is broken for this

Eka P
0

Jung Hae In is willing to film even though his spine is broken for this
While talking to the emcee, Jung Hae In talked about the past when he was constantly worried that he would miss out on a chance to be in a movie/drama.

On the December 30 episode of the tvN television show "House on Wheels 3", Jung Hae In guested. The actor shared that he continued to act even with a broken spine in the early days of his debut, so he was not replaced.

While talking to the emcee, Jung Hae In talked about the past when he was constantly worried that he would miss out on a chance to be in a movie/drama. It happened shortly after he debuted.

"Not long after I debuted, I managed to get a role in a historical drama. At that time, I accidentally fell from a horse. My spine was fractured at that time," Jung Hae In explained about his past experience.

Jung Hae continued, "But I didn't tell anyone about it. I just fought the pain myself, and tried my best not to show that I was in pain. I was afraid that if I told them that my spine was broken, they would replace me. in.

Source: SBS News

This was done by Jung Hae In because he was injured before starting filming, so the possibility of being replaced by another actor was greater. Moreover, at that time he had just entered the world of acting and was still a rookie.

"It could have happened easily, because it was before the shooting for the drama happened. I was practicing my horseback riding before the actual shoot, so if they found out that I was injured, they could replace me with another actor," he said.

With an awkward laugh, Jung Hae In added, "I was new to the industry at the time, and I really needed the role." Jung Hae In debuted with the TV CHOSUN drama "Bride of the Century" in 2014, at the age of 25. (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)