Jisoo Lovelyz Officially Joins Mystic Story Agency

Eka P
0

Jisoo Lovelyz Officially Joins Mystic Story Agency
One of Lovelyz's personnel, Jisoo has officially joined the Mystic Story agency.

The news was delivered directly through an official announcement released by Mystic Story on Tuesday (04/01).

The agency said, "We have signed an exclusive contract with Seo Jisoo, who has shown her various charms with Lovelyz. As she transitions from a singer to an actress, we will support all her activities in various fields."

Through her new agency, Jisoo also shared, "I'm happy to be joining Mystic Story. When I chose to join an agency, I thought it would be great if I could work with people I like, and I liked the atmosphere in Mystic Story.”

Jisoo is a member of the Lovelyz girl group which debuted under Woollim Entertainment in 2014.

In November 2021, Jisoo along with 6 other members except Baby Soul had left the Woollim Entertainment agency. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)