Super Junior chooses the member who will get married first until the prediction of the wedding guest

Eka P
0

Super Junior chooses the member who will get married first until the prediction of the wedding guest

'My Little Old Boy' features Super Junior members' conversations about marriage along with their attendance at Leeteuk's older sister Park In Young's recent wedding.


On the December 12 episode of SBS's "My Little Old Boy", Kim Heechul's segment featured him playing the MC at Leeteuk's older sister Park In Young's wedding. Heechul surprised everyone by appearing much more nervous than usual, and his mother explained from the studio that Leeteuk had been the MC at Heechul's sister's wedding a few years before. When he saw Leeteuk walking with his brother down the hall, Heechul choked and mumbled, "I feel weird. I'm starting to tear up."

Then, Super Junior's Yesung sang his "Cinderella's Sister" OST, "It Has to be You" as a congratulatory song. Before starting, Yesung made everyone laugh by saying, "First, I just want to say thank you very much. Thank you very much for bringing our older sister (to marry)." He continued, "There's something I promised noona a long time ago. I'm going to sing that song now."

After the first half of the ceremony, Heechul went to meet his parents in the audience. His mother said, "You should get married too. Not just as an MC." Heechul replied, “After seeing this, I thought it would be more difficult to [get married].” His mother insisted, "We decided you will [get married] next year. When you are 40 years old [by Korean reckoning]."

He then joined the other Super Junior members at their table. The group watched the couple take photos while kissing and Heechul hilariously commented, "I don't want to get married because I would be too embarrassed to kiss in front of my parents. How can I kiss in front of my parents?" From the studio, his mother calmly replied, "You can do it."

Heechul revealed, "I'm most curious about Choi Siwon's marriage." Kyuhyun added, "I think a lot of foreigners will also come to Siwon hyung's wedding." Heechul jokingly added, "Aren't all those businessmen coming too?"

Choi Siwon then asked Heechul, "When do you want to get married?" Heechul replied, "When I was young, I wanted to do it quickly, but I gradually wanted to do it less and less. I have MCed (at weddings) several times, but I don't think it will be easy."

As a joke, Choi Siwon chimed in, "Among our members, Ryeowook will probably get married first." Two years ago, Super Junior members bet on "My Little Old Boy" that whoever wins the game of rock, paper, scissors must get married within the next three years, which Ryeowook won. While looking back at their bets, the members jokingly commented that they weren't technically "allowed" to marry before Ryeowook to fulfill their promise to viewers.

Kyuhyun shared, "If one of our members got married, I would cry." Heechul added, "That's because we know everything about them, starting from their past." Eunhyuk agreed, saying, "I thought I was going to cry." Leeteuk then revealed, "Yesung's mother told me this. That she wants the members to have a wedding together."

For the second half of the marriage, Choi Siwon joined Kim Heechul as an MC, reuniting them in this position for the first time in 15 years since they became special MCs on "Inkigayo" together. Even though they only nervously read the script, making their fellow Super Junior members laugh, the duo expressed satisfaction with their own performance at the end of the ceremony. (wk/goddess)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)