Miyeon (G)I-DLE's profile photo as an actress is highlighted, her visual is flooded with praise

Eka P
0

Miyeon (G)I-DLE's profile photo as an actress is highlighted, her visual is flooded with praise

Currently, Miyeon (G)I-DLE is still greeting the audience through her acting in the web drama 'Delivery'. The 'HWAA' singer admitted agreeing to appear in the drama with a fairly noble purpose.


Miyeon (G)I-DLE is now pursuing her career path in the acting world. The idol born in 1997 began to star in many web dramas such as "Replay: The Moment", "Adult Trainee" to the latest "Delivery".

In every acting project she has starred in, Miyeon always manages to steal the public's attention because of her visuals. Even the profile photo when the beautiful idol was introduced as an actress by Cube Entertainment was recently discussed.

"She looks very beautiful. I personally think she is in the top three female idols at the moment," wrote a netizen. "Miyeon's visuals may not be your taste, but no one can underestimate her visuals. Everyone admires Miyeon's beauty," continued another.

"Honestly, her facial features are all perfect. Especially the nose, seriously," added another netizen. "I don't understand what's going on with the eyes of people who say she's not pretty. Maybe it's not their taste, but how can they say her face isn't pretty?" concluded the other netizens.

Currently, Miyeon is still greeting the audience through her acting in the web drama "Delivery". The "HWAA" singer admitted agreeing to appear in the drama with the aim of helping local businesses that are experiencing difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

"Delivery" itself tells the story of Kwak Doo Shik (Miyeon), a delivery service officer who is an expert in martial arts, and Do Ki Hwan (Lee Tae Vin), the head of a delivery agency. The two of them go on a quest to find Kwak Doo Shik's mother and eventually discover an alien conspiracy that wants to take over Earth.

In order to prepare for her role, Miyeon went to an action school to learn how to shoot action scenes. "Even before we started acting, they made us do a lot of preparation and warm-up exercises. Thanks to that, I also gained a lot of stamina," said Miyeon.

"I don't remember anything except that I worked really hard because I was so focused at the moment. I thought of myself as someone who wasn't suitable for acting. When I got the script, I wondered if this was really right for me," concluded Miyeon. (wk/charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)