Almost Unrecognizable, This Jung Kyung Ho Photo Makes Fans Surprised

Eka P
0

Almost Unrecognizable, This Jung Kyung Ho Photo Makes Fans Surprised

Recently, fans were surprised by Jung Kyung Ho's surprising transformation. Curious why? Take a peek at his almost unrecognizable portrait below.


Handsome actor Jung Kyung Ho surprised fans with his unusual transformation. Because he suddenly dressed up and dressed like a woman.

On Tuesday (7/12), Jung Kyong Ho posted a photo on Instagram with the caption "Millennium approaches #AngelsInAmerica #PriorWalter #NationalTheaterCompany." In the photo, she is seen wearing colorful makeup and completing her look with a blonde wig.

Her makeup looks very attractive with dark eyeliner and fiery red lips. He even put his hand to his lips to give a sexy impression.

Jung Kyung Ho, who previously played the role of Kim Joon Wan, a stern but considerate doctor in "Hospital Playlist", chose to act in the theatrical drama "Angels in America for his next project. However, his disguised image as a woman is very different from that in the drama.

That's why this post managed to steal the attention of many fans. They were surprised to barely recognize him in that appearance. Check out some of the fan comments below:

"You're more beautiful than I thought!" said one fan. "What did I see? I couldn't believe that it was you. You can do anything, and this one makes me excited," added another fan.

"This surprised me. I almost couldn't recognize you because you were too beautiful," said another fan. "Oh my God you are so beautiful and handsome at the same time," added another. "This photo really surprised me!" said another.

"I initially thought, 'Who is this? I don't follow any woman with blonde hair'. I almost couldn't recognize you until I saw your profile directly haha," said another. "Sooyoung, look at your boyfriend. Isn't he as beautiful as you? Haha," concluded another fan.

Meanwhile, "Angels in America" ​​takes place in the mid-1980s by discussing the topic of the spread of AIDS and the resulting changes in American politics. Jung Kyung Ho plays Prior Walter, a man who is frugal but never loses his charm or style. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)