Kwon Mina Gives Shocking Responses After Getting Julid Despite Being a Victim of Sexual Harassment

Eka P
0

Kwon Mina Gives Shocking Responses After Getting Julid Despite Being a Victim of Sexual Harassment

Kwon Mina received a lot of negative comments after the sexual harassment case that she reported was forwarded to the Prosecutor's Office. That's why he returned to Instagram to respond to the haters.


Kwon Mina, a former AOA member, returned to Instagram to talk about the sexual harassment case she experienced in the past. Mina expressed her anger at the perpetrators and netizens who criticized her.

For information, Mina revealed that she was a victim of sexual harassment while in school 14 years ago. Mina just reported this case because at that time she did not have the courage to face the perpetrator.

The perpetrator in this case is a man in his 20s who was accused of assaulting and raping Kwon Mina in 2007. Although it has been going on for a long time, the Busan Police are investigating this case seriously and have forwarded it to the Procuratorate.

Unfortunately, this development was met with cynicism by some. That's why Mina finally took to Instagram to respond.

Mina said, "There are a lot of comments saying, 'How can you send someone to the Procuratorate with just my statement and witnesses?', 'Aren't you just turning someone into a criminal?', 'Isn't that mythomania?'"

He explained, "Our witnesses and statements are very helpful, but various tests must also be carried out and the Act of limitation is longer in cases of rape, so it is very possible."

"I can't control the law at will. Police officers work very hard and I need a lot of courage to do this," said Mina.

He continued, "Because the person who committed the crime made a fuss about it, so I think everyone can remember better than me whether the time of the sexual assault took place in 2007 or 2008."

"I heard that if the crime of injury is not proven, the statute of limitations will expire. I almost lost my life, but I don't know if it will prove the crime or not. The final decision has not yet been made. No matter what the decision, I think I will only feel this way." not fair," added Mina.

Mina then expressed her anger at the perpetrator. She said, "I was shocked to hear what he said. There are people who can be forgiven and those who can't. And he is one of those people who cannot be forgiven. I will never be able to forgive him."

He continued, "Laws are not easy. I already said that I didn't expect anything because I realized a lot of things after going through various things. I have to go to Busan immediately to get checked out at the university hospital."

"I asked them to investigate with a lie detector. But when they finally did that, the investigation team said that there was only one question that could be asked," added Mina.

Mina explained, "I also don't know much about the law. How can I fulfill the prosecutor's investigation only by relying on witnesses?"

"I still remember the structure of the location of the previous scene. Don't kill people with words, but think about yourself who said words like that to me," he concluded. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)