'Bad and Crazy' Director Optimistic of Working with Lee Dong Wook and Wi Ha Joon Cs, Here's the Reason

Eka P
0

'Bad and Crazy' Director Optimistic of Working with Lee Dong Wook and Wi Ha Joon Cs, Here's the Reason

Inviting Lee Dong Wook and Wi Ha Joon cs to work together, director Yoo Sun Dong admitted that he was optimistic that 'Bad and Crazy' would be well received by the public. What is the reason?


Before the premiere, "Bad and Crazy" held an online press conference on Monday (13/12). The special occasion was attended by director Yoo Sun Dong, actors such as Lee Dong-wook, Wi Ha Joon, Han Ji Eun and VIXX's N.

"Bad and Crazy" is a penetrating drama about a capable but evil man Ryu Soo Yeol (Lee Dong Wook) and an anarchist named K (Wi Ha Joon) who long for justice. Along with them are policemen Lee Hee Gyeom (Han Ji Eun) and Oh Kyung Tae (N).

Regarding this drama, the director commented, "I don't feel any special pressure. I've always thought of myself as a lacking director. I always felt pressure when starting projects like, 'Can I do this project well?' and 'Could this be my last project?'"

Despite feeling lacking in many ways, Yoo Sun Dong said he was optimistic that "Bad and Crazy" would be accepted by the public because of working with great people. As a reason for feeling optimistic, he is still collaborating with members of the same production team while working on the hugely successful "The Uncanny Counter".

"I worked on 'Bad and Crazy' with the same staff as 'The Uncanny Counter' and I have great actors, so I think those who enjoyed my last project will enjoy this one as well," explained director Yoo Sun Dong.

Both Lee Dong Wook and Wi Ha Joon were equally interested in joining "Bad and Crazy" because of the director and the script. The two actors quickly put their trust in the director.

"PD Yoo has a very solid plan in determining the direction. The screenplay is also fun. I feel like I can trust the writer and director," said Lee Dong Wook.

On equal terms with his co-star, Wi Ha Joon added, "I also enjoyed reading the script. I have confidence in how PD Yoo will direct the show."

Next, Lee Dong Wook confessed that he would not worry that his role as an ambitious bad guy would affect his image. As is known, Lee Dong Wook is an actor with a wide acting spectrum.

"I don't feel pressure about it. I often talk to the director about how to portray the character as clearly as possible. I think a lot about how to show his extreme materialism. I'm not afraid to go down and get dirty with him. It's very different from what I did before," said Lee. Dong Wook.

Meanwhile, "Bad and Crazy" will greet viewers starting December 17. Replacing "Happiness", this drama airs every Friday and Saturday at 22:40 local time. (wk/inta)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)