Jung Ho Yeon is grateful that Instagram followers have gone up, more surprised because he is being followed by his own idol

Eka P
0

Jung Ho Yeon is grateful that Instagram followers have gone up, more surprised because he is being followed by his own idol
Instagram/hoooooyeony

Jung Ho Yeon's prowess through 'Squid Game' has been recognized throughout the world, so it's no wonder this actress has gained popularity by getting many followers from various circles, including international singers.

Reaching popularity by gaining many followers in just an instant has shocked the public considering Jung Ho Yeon is one of the newcomer actresses. The blessing of "Squid Game" is the reason Jung Ho Yeon gained his popularity as a celebrity.

Recently, Jung Ho Yeon participated in an interview for fashion magazine Cosmopolitan where he shared his reaction to the huge popularity of the Netflix series. Jung Ho Yeon first discussed what he learned while acting in his role as Kang Sae Byeok.

"While acting as Sae Byeok, I learned that no matter what happens, we have to live as humans. I think learning about life and finding answers through my character is what acting is all about. I'm happy that I will be able to have different thoughts when I meet The character I will play next," said Jung Ho Yeon.

After making his acting debut through "Squid Game", Jung Ho Yeon has his own thoughts as a rookie. "It's great to have people relying on me as an experienced model, but I also think that it's something great for beginners with no experience in unfamiliar environments. Everything is new, the opportunity to pick things up is getting faster, and we don't think about getting things done. any task," Jung Ho Yeon explained.

Jung Ho Yeon gained a lot of followers on his Instagram account thanks to the drama, with his followers currently reaching over 20 million. Expressed his surprise at celebrities like The Weeknd who even followed his Instagram account. "I'm just surprised that so many people I like and idolize and respect are also watching 'Squid Game'," said Jung Ho Yeon, who felt happy to be followed by artists around the world.

"I reposted The Weeknd's original upload and it's interesting that he later reposted it. I'm really amazed that Zendaya Coleman is also following me," Jung Ho Yeon explained.

Meanwhile, Jung Ho Yeon has prepared himself to be able to compete with directors from various worlds including Bong Joon Ho. "In the future, I want to work with Hirokazu Koreeda, Paul Thomas Anderson, Quentin Tarantino, and Bong Joon Ho," said Jung Ho Yeon. So far there has been no news of what drama project Jung Ho Yeon is working on. (wk/taki)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)