ChoA famous the actual reason she left AOA

Eka P
0

ChoA famous the actual reason she left AOA

ChoA discovered the actual cause why she left the female group AOA.

This turned into revealed via ChoA whilst she was gift as a visitor megastar on the 'Oh Eun younger's Golden Nugget Counseling middle' program on Friday (24/09).

Brand new episode of 'Oh Eun younger's Golden Nugget Counseling center' in particular discusses parents who have problems with their kids.

ChoA then found out that she become very touched when comic Jung Hyung Don contacted her whilst she changed into on a hiatus and changed into depressed.

When asked why she left AOA and went on hiatus for three years, ChoA explained, “I desired to run away because it become so difficult to look myself. While someone can't sleep and feels depressed, they commonly start to suppose negatively."

“sooner or later, I had a hard time seeing myself on the screen. I want to do higher, but I experience like I can't. I do no longer find it irresistible."

Ultimately he said, “I feel that a good way to do what I want, I should be reborn. I desired to run away, and i failed to assume it was the right course for me." (www.Kpopchart.Net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)