Donghae Super Junior's arm is paralyzed after injected by the Pfizer vaccine, this is the explanation of the US BPOM

Eka P
0

korean celeb gossip, korean celebrities latest news, korean celebrities gossip, korean celebrity gossip news, korean star news daily, korean actor gossip, korean celeb gossip quora
Donghae Sleeve Super Junior member Natural paralysis after being injected with the Pfizer vaccine. (Photo: allkpop)

Donghae Super Junior claimed to be very worried about his arm, after the second dose of Covid-19 vaccine injected. Donghae claimed his arm was so painful.


Exciting Allkpop on Friday (20/8/2021), Donghae Super Junior posted on vaccines on Instagram Story. This then became a hot topic among Korean netizens.

"My arm hurts 8 hours after I was injected with a vaccine. Is this a normal symptom," Donghae said.

"It's been 12 hours since I received the Pfizer vaccine. I can't lift my arm, "he said.

Donghae felt pain for 14 hours 40 minutes after vaccinated. "My right arm can't be lifted and I will sleep for now," he said.

According to the US Food & Drug Administration, the general side effects of the Pfizer vaccine include pain in injections, fatigue, headaches, muscle pain, cold, joint pain, and fever. Fans are especially worried about the post of Donghae Instagram Story. /celebrities.id.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)