Mina's ex-girlfriend ex AOA apologizes, admits she was wrong after being caught cheating

Eka P
0

korean celeb gossip, korean celebrities latest news, korean celebrities gossip, korean celebrity gossip news, korean star news daily, korean actor gossip, korean celeb gossip quora

Previously, Mina had admitted her guilt because of the affair between herself, her boyfriend and her ex-boyfriend, which had become a scene. Now, it's her boyfriend's turn to apologize to the public.


The love triangle story that occurs between Kwon Mina, a former AOA member and her ex-lover, whose initials is Yoo, is currently starting a new chapter. Mina recently announced that she had a boyfriend. However, this immediately sparked controversy because Kwon Mina was accused of stealing someone else's lover.

Recently, on Monday (4/7), it was revealed that Mina did have an affair with her ex-lover whom she recently broke up with. Mina also apologized for having cheated on her and broke up with her lover through her statement during a live broadcast at night.

Not long after Mina did a live broadcast, her ex-boyfriend also admitted his mistake and also made an apology via his personal Instagram. Yoo admitted that he lied to his former non-celebrity lover and to Mina about his status.

"Hello, this is Yoo Jun Young. First of all, I bow to and apologize to my ex-girlfriend. Because of me, I have hurt her in many ways and I am sorry. I will pay back all the money belonging to my ex-boyfriend that I spent," wrote apologies yo.

"I was the one who started hiding everything and created all the lies between Kwon Mina and my ex-boyfriend. Everything posted by my ex-girlfriend is true, but I brought this situation to myself because I couldn't handle it properly. here to solve it," Yoo continued to clarify about his accusations.

Yoo revealed that the misunderstanding about him being threatened by his ex-girlfriend's father was not true. In fact, according to Yoo's testimony, the father of his ex-girlfriend never said he would kill her directly. His ex-girlfriend's father texted him asking him to delete a misspelled post. Yoo himself has also apologized to his ex-girlfriend's father.

In addition, Yoo also admitted his guilt regarding the background of being accused of being a member of a gangster. It turned out that the father of his ex-girlfriend had nothing to do with gangsters. "This is all my fault and I hope I won't hurt anyone again in the future. I tried to cover the sky with my hands. I'm so sorry. I accept all the oaths that will be thrown at me. Thank you and once again I apologize," Yoo said in his apology statement.

Meanwhile, Mina herself has also apologized for her bad relationship with Yoo. For this controversy, Mina was again highlighted about her unstable mental health by a number of netizens. /wowkerem.com

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)