Lee Soo Hyuk Reveals Chemistry with Kang Tae Oh and Shin Do Hyun on the Set of 'Doom at Your Service'

Eka P
0

korean celeb gossip, korean celebrities latest news, korean celebrities gossip, korean celebrity gossip news, korean star news daily, korean actor gossip, korean celeb gossip quora

In a recent interview, Lee Soo Hyuk revealed his relationship with Kang Tae Oh and Shin Do Hyun on the set of 'Doom at Your Service'. How is the narrative?


Recently, Lee Soo Hyuk had an interview to talk about the drama "Doom at Your Service" which had just ended. He discussed many interesting things, including the chemistry with Shin Do Hyun and Kang Tae Oh on set.

Lee Soo Hyuk claimed to have strong chemistry with the two actors, even though their characters were involved in a love triangle. He even thought of Kang Tae Oh as a cute little brother.

He said, "It was very comfortable to film together on set. The director always brightened the mood and the actors' chemistry was good. Shin Do Hyun and I started to blend in as our romance scenes continued to grow."

Tae Oh has a cute side to him. Joo Ik (his character) also finds Hyun Kyu (Kang Tae Oh's character) cute and takes care of him, and on set, I often tease Tae Oh and laugh with him. He really looks like a little brother. -a close man," he added.

Lee Soo Hyuk then talked about his character Cha Joo Ik. "I think Cha Joo Ik is the most simple and human character I've ever played," he said.

"I've played characters that weren't even human, often strong characters. I've always wanted to develop the kind of characters I can play and show a more diverse side of myself, so I think that's why 'Doom at Your Service' will mean so much to me," concluded the actor. born in 1988.

Meanwhile, the "Doom at Your Service" airing slot was replaced with "You Are My Spring". The drama, starring Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook, has aired its first episode on Monday (5/7) yesterday. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)