Mina TWICE is worried about the scene in the 'Alcohol-Free' MV because of the sun, how come?

Eka P
0

Mina revealed that because it was so bright, she couldn't even open her eyes. He then shared that more than the group dances, he worries more about the individual scenes.

korean celeb gossip, korean celebrities latest news, korean celebrities gossip, korean celebrity gossip news, korean star news daily, korean actor gossip, korean celeb gossip quora

For the comeback era of "Alcohol-Free", TWICE's Mina Myoui presents the perfect summer visual, right from her MV scene to her flawless performance on stage. However, the beautiful idol revealed that there was a scene that made him worry.

While fans have been admiring her visuals for this comeback, Mina shared her concerns about her solo scene in the MV. This was revealed in the behind-the-scenes MV video recently uploaded to their Youtube channel.

In the video, the TWICE members can be seen photographing their group and individual scenes against the backdrop of the beautiful Jeju island. Despite the beautiful scenery, the poor TWICE members are often seen scrambling for cover due to the scorching sun hitting their heads.

Mina revealed that because it was so bright, she couldn't even open her eyes. He then shared that more than the group dances, he worries more about the individual scenes, as he's not sure he'll be able to open his eyes when it's time to shoot.

"More than group dances, I worry about how my individual shoot will go. I have to shoot my individual scenes here, but I don't know if I can open my eyes. I'm very worried," said Mina.

Despite her worries, Mina started filming her scene, and did really well. And when the MV was finally released, Mina's scene was absolutely stunning.

Meanwhile in an interview with Harper's Bazaar magazine, Mina said, "I want to have a distinctive image that people can sum up in one word when they see me performing on stage. I used to worry about whether I needed to have brighter energy, but there are people who tell me that I am elegant and graceful just the way I am." (wk/goddess)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)