Mina gives an explanation about the issue of cheating with her boyfriend, reprimanded by netizens for editing posts

Eka P
0

In the early hours of Sunday (4/7), Mina wrote a post promising to make a statement discussing the affair she was recently accused of.

korean celeb gossip, korean celebrities latest news, korean celebrities gossip, korean celebrity gossip news, korean star news daily, korean actor gossip, korean celeb gossip quora

Former AOA member Kwon Mina uploaded a post promising to reveal part of the story regarding the recent accusations made against her. However, netizens criticized him for editing the post.

In the early hours of Sunday (4/7), Mina wrote a post promising to make a statement discussing the affair she was recently accused of. Mina was accused of being an affair with her current boyfriend where they went public before Mina's boyfriend ended his relationship with his ex-lover.

"This is Kwon Mina. I will soon personally discuss everything regarding the ongoing controversy from the start. I have previously talked about some parts but I feel accused of things I didn't do. I realized if I didn't articulate in detail, the things I said were twisted or exaggerated. I will officially discuss the mistakes I have made and also apologize," wrote Mina.

Mina couldn't believe that anyone would want to defend Shin Jimin. There were more victims than him and he wanted to revisit in detail how Jimin treated him. According to him, the victim did not become the perpetrator just because the victim shared a lot.

"I will sincerely apologize if there is my fault from many incidents. But I'm not wrong to need to apologize to Jimin. I also don't receive a sincere apology from him. I don't have a YouTube channel, so I will soon do a live broadcast on Instagram with advance notice. I will prepare well so it won't be a long-winded speech," he said.

Mina asks if something isn't right, please sue. He has gathered evidence regarding posts accusing him of saying things he didn't. Mina said she wanted to clarify because she is also human.

"Again, believe it or not is at your discretion, but please sue me if you believe that I am lying. I want to officially apologize to my ex-boyfriend (of my lover) and I will admit the wrong I have done. But first , I want to ask for your understanding and patience. I need to sort out if there are posts that need to be clarified or I have to admit. I can't write everything down so I'll explain it on a live broadcast. It wasn't pre-recorded, and I'll talk about everything myself. "

However, netizens reprimanded Mina for editing her post. And they also found a screenshot of Mina's comment saying that she had apologized to her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend which was immediately denied by the ex-girlfriend's friend.

Mina edited her post and added, "To add more, I will talk more about the current controversy and Yoo's (Mina's boyfriend) statement will also be discussed. Some people say why I mentioned Shin Jimin but this is what I want to say. Why you guys bring it up again? And I apologize to my ex-boyfriend via DM and I'll be officially discussing what I'm sorry for. I'll talk about the wrong I've done and will reflect on it. But I'll just state the facts. And if I see something that disproportionately… I'll talk about that later.” (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)