Kwon Mina Will Take Legal Action Netizens

Eka P
0

Kwon Mina will take strict legal action against netizens who accuse her of stealing someone else's boyfriend.

korean celeb gossip, korean celebrities latest news, korean celebrities gossip, korean celebrity gossip news, korean star news daily, korean actor gossip, korean celeb gossip quora

In the last few hours, netizens have been shocked by the news that Kwon Mina has snatched someone else's boyfriend.

It started when Kwon Mina uploaded a photo of herself with her boyfriend on Instagram. Shortly after that, there was a post on the Pann site saying that Kwon Mina had snatched her best friend's boyfriend.

Kwon Mina later denied the allegations and said that her boyfriend had ended his relationship with his ex-girlfriend.

However, recently there was another post accusing Kwon Mina of snatching her friend's boyfriend and revealing some of the latest facts on Instagram Story.

Mina then uploaded a DM screenshot proving that her boyfriend sent the DM first and said that she would take legal action against those who spread false rumors about her.

    “Someone in the comments asked me to prove I didn't send a DM first so here it is. I don't know why I have to do things this far. Is it wrong if I talk to other people? Did I force him to see me? Or is my current boyfriend forcing me to meet him? We became close after having a long private conversation, but here, I'm not referring to the feelings of a couple. But it's more like a brother-sister relationship.

    By the way, I've replied to a lot of comments from friends of his ex-girlfriend who was born in 1998. They say I lied or I deserve criticism, but I'm just writing the truth. Selling my girlfriend? What's wrong if he broke up with his girlfriend? Are there any unwritten rules about dating that require some distance between relationships? I understand dating other people shortly after a previous relationship is often frowned upon, but I don't want to be hurt by false accusations. I'm signed to a label and I'm preparing for a comeback so there's no reason for me to post a photo with a con artist. It's so obvious it's going to be a problem for me. My boyfriend will be under surveillance too. So that's not true at all. I receive so many hate comments now but I'm totally innocent.

    We liked each other when he was in a relationship? Even if it's true, do we reveal it? And do you guys think I'd have enough feelings to date someone who's already in a relationship with someone else? This frustrates me. I want to articulate what's on my mind. But if my post just created more confusion, it's my fault. Forgive me. But I'm not dating a cheater.

    I don't understand his ex-girlfriend's friends flocking to write false accusations and hate comments just because she broke up with her boyfriend and her current boyfriend is me. That's why I replied one by one. And I spoke to my label rep. My boyfriend read the whole thing, and he was hurt by it too so he said he wanted to post from his point of view. I agree. If there are more malicious comments, I will sue them all. I really trust my boyfriend and I hope you guys can trust me.

    And I'm sorry for causing such a fuss. It may be true that we got into a relationship quickly, but that would never have happened if he hadn't really broken up or something," wrote Kwon Mina on Instagram. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)