Jihyo warns TWICE members who want to undergo LASIK surgery, this is the reason

Eka P
0

Nayeon is worried that the effects of the surgery will be felt even after decades. Having Experienced It Himself In The Past, Leader Jihyo Strongly Advises Not To Do It.

Jihyo warns TWICE members who want to undergo LASIK surgery, this is the reason

In one of their live broadcasts, TWICE raised the topic of LASIK Laser Eye Surgery. Some expressed their desire to undergo the operation, but Jihyo, who had already undergone it, gave a warning.

Nayeon worries that the effects of the surgery will be felt even after decades. "You'll see the effects decades later." Having experienced it himself in the past, leader Jihyo strongly advised against it because of how dry his eyes are now.

"I can feel the effects because my eyes become dry after undergoing Lasik Surgery. I recommended surgery after I had it, but I don't recommend it now. It's too dry," said Jihyo.

Disappointed, Nayeon revealed that she plans to have the operation in the future. "I want to have surgery later." Sana agreed with him, saying, "I plan to do it this year."

Shaking his head, Jihyo resolutely repeated her stance. "I don't recommend." Nayeon then remembered another impact of LASIK surgery that she had heard of, which was not being able to see sunlight.

"It's case by case, but some don't like the surgery. They can't see sunlight," said Nayeon. Instantly, Jihyo's eyes widened. He also began to have difficulty seeing sunlight after his surgery.

It's very hard to see. It's very difficult for me to do that," Jihyo complained. After hearing Jihyo's story, are you still interested in LASIK surgery? (wk/goddess)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)