Lee Seung Gi and Park Ju Hyun farewell with their respective characters in 'Mouse'

Eka P
0

The drama 'Mouse' tells of a police officer named Jung Ba Reum and a detective named Go Moo Chi who team up to track down an evil psychopathic predator.

tvN

The production team of "Mouse" recently presented a video of the filming of the last episode. In addition, there was also an interview session for the popular tvN drama players where they expressed their gratitude to the viewers.

What's interesting in the interview, the players also said goodbye to their respective characters. Park Ju Hyun also thanked viewers for the Best New Actress award she won at the 2021 Baeksang Arts Awards.

"Bong Yi (Park Ju Hyun), you've worked hard in the rain and shot action scenes. Even though you're the youngest, you endured well. Good job! I'll miss you! Thank you, viewers!" said Park Ju Hyun.

Lee Hee Joon also appeared, revealing, "This is the first time I haven't slept and suffered a lot physically while filming. That's why I feel more proud, and it's more memorable."

"It was a big burden while acting as Go Moo Chi (Lee Hee Joon), but first I thank myself for doing well until the end. Live well, Moo Chi. Goodbye," continued Lee Hee Joon.

Finally, it was Lee Seung Gi who revealed his true feelings for the character he played. "Ba Reum, your actions and crimes are unforgivable. But when I faced Ba Reum, I felt sad and sorry," said Lee Seung Gi.

"I can't sympathize, but I will keep Ba Reum in my heart, so thank you, Ba Reum, for approaching me. Thank you. I'm very happy because of the viewers," concluded Lee Seung Gi.

Meanwhile, "Mouse" tells the story of an innocent and honest police officer named Jung Ba Reum and a detective named Go Moo Chi who doesn't believe in anything other than revenge for the serial killer who killed his parents. The two of them work together to track down an evil psychopathic predator. (wk / charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)