How Rose BLACKPINK Overcomes Hate And Pain

Eka P
0

Instead of Suppressing Emotions, Rosé Reveals the Importance of Letting It Out. Rosé Claims That She Often Feeles Negative Burden Lift From Himself After Talking Or Crying.

Instagram / roses_are_rosie

BLACKPINK's Rose (Black Pink) recently participated in an amazing photo shoot with Elle Korea. Along with the shoot, Rosé also sat down for an interview where she shared great advice on dealing with negative emotions.

Although Rosé clearly has extraordinary talent and a successful career, just like everyone else, she can also face moments of hatred, distress, and indifference. Of the three, Rosé explained that feelings of hatred were the most terrifying.

Elle Korea asked Rosé, "Between being able to feel negative emotions like hatred or pain vs. being completely indifferent to emotions, which one are you more afraid of?"

"I think it's scarier to hate someone. Feeling negative like that hurts. I feel indifference, on the other hand, is a point one achieves after learning to let go. So I don't think of indifference as a bad thing," said Rosé.


Instead of holding back emotions, Rosé expressed the importance of letting it out. The 1997-born singer claimed that he often felt the negative burden lifted from him after talking or crying.

"I think it's important to express emotions to overcome feelings like anger, sadness, or resentment because of a situation. Even if I just talk to the wall, I feel my heart becomes lighter after pouring it out and crying."

The owner of the Korean name Park Chaeyoung added, "At the same time, I thought about the steps I have to go through in the future and the positive aspects of this experience. I think the good energy and hormones will come out afterwards."

Meanwhile in a recent video interview with Elle Korea, Rose was asked about her vocal warm-up. Rose revealed a very simple vocal warm-up that anyone can follow by simply warming up by saying the words in the lyrics before singing them.

"I say the words in the lyrics as if I was just talking. If the lyrics are 'Everything I need is on the bottom', then I say 'everything I need is on the bottom,'" he said. (Wk / dewi)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)