Success in his 20s, Baekhyun EXO discusses goals in his 30s

Eka P
0

It's been 10 years since Baekhyun debuted as a singer, and towards his 30s, Baekhyun looks back on his time with EXO, who played a leading role in his 20s.

Twitter / weareoneEXO

EXO is known for their strong music and intense choreography. But as a solo artist, Baekhyun has a different goal. In the press conference for the release of the mini album "Bambi" on Tuesday (30/3), he revealed what his goals were in his 30s.

"I want to express various things with my voice, but at the same time, I want to become an artist who can give a sense of stability to the listeners," said Baekhyun.

Baekhyun recently released his third mini album, "Bambi", and he described it as his last gift to fans before his 30s and his mandatory military service. It's been 10 years since Baekhyun debuted as a singer, and towards the age of 30, Baekhyun thought back to his time with EXO, who played the lead role in his 20s.

"I feel like we did a lot of music that sounds like we broke everything into pieces. EXO's songs are very high and difficult. The songs are full of passion," Baekhyun said.

According to Baekhyun, experiences like that during his 20s helped him find his own voice. "After a long time with EXO, I naturally developed a lot of notes. I can change my tone depending on the mood of the song. I think I'm optimized for R&B."

Baekhyun has developed his own signature R&B sound over the years, and it's one of the things he's proud of. "A lot of people around me tell me that there is a new Baekhyun genre. It makes me proud," he said.

After a successful 20s, Baekhyun revealed his new goals for the upcoming 30s. "I want to make a lot of music that makes people comfortable without the need for high notes," he concluded. (wk / dewi)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)