Rose BLACPINK Discusses the People Closer, Only Little You Can Trust

Eka P
0

Rose recently had an interview with the show's Zach, discussing the people she is closest to. When Times Are Troubled, He Will Look For Them.

Instagram / roses_are_rosie

Rose BLACKPINK (Black Pink) discussed the people closest to him in an interview with Zach Sang Show recently. When times were tough, he would look for them.

According to Rose, the list of friends and confidants is not that many. It's hard to find someone he can trust.

"To be honest, I have very few people to go to. I can't say that I have a lot of people. I think as I'm getting older, I'm starting to notice that this only happens to a few people," he said.

The people that immediately came to mind for Rose were her parents, her older sister Alice, and producer Teddy. He credits the latter for his consistent help as someone who knows the entertainment industry well.

Rose also touched on people who came at the right time when she was in need. Even though they didn't know at the time, they came at the right time.

Rose said, "I notice, there are always a few friends who call you at the right time. Say I'm fine all year. I'm the happiest person. Then there was one moment I was like this, for no reason, but there was a time. -a time when you felt a little lost. "

"I had a few moments where I cried, sat in bed and cried, like, 'Geez, I don't know where I am.' And then you get a call from a friend that's like, 'What's up' and you're like, 'Geez. I'm crying. What's up.' "

"And then you laugh at it instead. That's when the friend woke you up, 'You're all right, you know? Let me tell you honestly.' There are only people who know what to say at the right time and only know when to call when you need it. It's crazy. "

Host, Zach, responds that it's about quality over quantity in friendship, rather than having a bunch of people tell him what they think needs to be heard. The main vocalist of BLACKPINK immediately agreed.

Focusing specifically on Teddy, Rose shared how even though he is BLACKPINK's main producer professionally, he is also their mentor and friend who helps them in their personal lives.

"The most important thing is that he also knows how to be a good friend to us. I think that's the biggest. The biggest support. I'm always grateful to have friends like that around us," said Rose. (wk / chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)