Yeji ITZY admits that he hated dancing, immediately changed his mind because of this

Eka P
0

In the Behind the Scenes Video of Choom Studios, Yeji Reveals How Her Love Story with Dancing Began. As a child, his dream was to become a singer.


Yeji ITZY was recently chosen as "Artist Of The Month" by Studio Choom. He delivered an impressive dance performance with the cover of Bishop Briggs' "River" as well as talked about his interest in dance.

The behind-the-scenes video was released soon after, and here Yeji reveals how her love story with dancing started. As a child, his dream was to become a singer. Strangely, he used to hate dancing.

"Since I was young, my dream is to become a singer. But kids usually have dreams when they are little because, instead of clearly liking something, they like it because it looks cool. My dream is to become a singer, but I hate dancing," said Yeji. .

Her brother is the reason why Yeji changed her mind. Together, they danced to Wonder Girls' hit songs, "Tell Me" and "So Hot". Yeji liked her right away, and she's been dancing ever since.

"I actually started dancing because my brother told me to. When Wonder Girls 'Tell Me' and 'So Hot' became a trend, he taught me to dance with him. I started dancing like that," said Yeji.

After starting elementary school, Yeji decided to join a local dance group. She may be new to the world of dance, but her friends quickly recognized her talent and gave her the much coveted center position.

"When I entered elementary school, I joined a dance group. I covered Miss A's 'Good Bye Baby' and I got a center position just two weeks after joining the club," said Yeji.

A memory that he can't forget until now is how his teacher praised him after one of their performances. He also couldn't forget the sensation when many people cheered for him.

"My teacher praised me after I got off the stage and said that I did very well. It's great to hear the compliment, and many people cheered for us when we went on stage," he continued. (wk / dewi)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)