Wonho talks about the differences between their 1st and 2nd album and their goals for 2021

Eka P
0

Wonho recently shared an interview about his latest comeback with his second solo mini album 'Love Synonym # 2: Right For Us'. On that occasion, he discussed many things including the differences in his comeback album.

Wonho - Twitter / official__wonho

Wonho recently shared an interview about his recent comeback with his second solo mini album "Love Synonym # 2: Right for Us" and the title track "Lose". On that occasion, he discussed many things including the difference between his comeback album and his first album.

He said, “This is the second album I released under the name 'Wonho', so I wanted to show that I was more mature than before. I tried to show various colors that I could express in the album and worked hard to prepare. "

About the title track, he said, “'Lose' means 'losing' at 'losing something valuable' and 'losing the game.' Since this album is linked to the first album in a series, the most important part is that emotions are also an extension of what. that happened before. "

Wonho chose "Outro: And" as his favorite song on the album. He explained, “I think the outro contains the entire story of the album. It's a song that shows a connected flow of emotions. "

About her collaboration with American singer-songwriter Kiiara on “Ain't About You,” she said, “I was looking for a vocalist to match the song 'Ain't About You' when I heard Kiiara's record. I immediately thought, 'This is it. ! ' and we started working on it together. Nothing's decided yet, but I'm working on collaborating with many artists in the future. "

To his goal of 2021, he said, "I've said this many times, but I hope that COVID-19 will end and I can meet fans face to face. I want to appear and share stories with them in the same place. I also plan to show a more diverse side of myself on my YouTube channel. "

The solo comeback album of the former MONSTA X member itself is known to contain 8 songs. The eight songs are "Lose", "Devil", "Best Shot", "WENEED", "Ain't About You", "Flash", "Lose (English Ver.)", "Outro: And". Wonho also impressively participated in writing several songs on the album, including "Lose," "Best Shot," "WENEED," "Flash," and "Outro: And."

Wonho is known for his solo debut with his solo album titled "Part. 1 Love Synonym" on September 4th. Before releasing his album at that time, Wonho spoiled fans with a pre-release single titled "Losing You"

Through "Losing You", Wonho expressed his gratitude to the many fans around the world who stood by him during difficult times. This is Wonho's first promotional activity after leaving Monsta X. (wk / daughter)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)