With the theme of revenge, Song Hye Kyo admits that she is worried about starring in 'the Glory'

Eka P
0

In an interview, Song Hye Kyo expressed her concern about acting in the drama 'The Glory'. If you are curious, let's see the complete narrative below.

Song Hye Kyo - Instagram / kyo1122

Recently Song Hye Kyo underwent a photo shoot as well as an interview with Harper's Bazaar Korea magazine. On this occasion he discussed his new drama entitled "The Glory".

"The Glory" itself is a revenge drama that will be written by Kim Eun Sook. That's why this drama is Song Hye Kyo's reunion project with the writer after working together on "Descendants of the Sun".

Song Hye Kyo confessed that she was worried about not being able to star in this drama well because "The Glory" is a new genre for her. "This is a genre that I've never done before. I'm worried about whether I can do well. There is anticipation for something I've never done before and I want to know how I look," said Song Hye Kyo.

“I run into screenwriter Kim Eun Sook a lot and we say things like, 'How about something like this?' and 'I want to try something like this!'. The conversations we had in the past came true because of this project, "he added.

Song Joong Ki's ex-wife is also looking forward to filming because he hasn't been acting for a long time. He said, "I didn't know it when I was young. But now I don't think there is much time left," he said.

He continued, "I don't know how long I will act and be able to act. When I have those thoughts, I start to enjoy being on set."

"I really like acting and have met great people and spent a happy time. But I also want to live as Song Hye Kyo only once before it's too late," he concluded.

Meanwhile, "The Glory" tells the story of high school students who dream of becoming an architect. But he became a victim of bullying and eventually dropped out of school. That's why he ended up plotting revenge on his bullies and those who just watched without doing anything.

Now, the student is an adult. To launch his revenge mission, he becomes the homeroom teacher of his bully's son. Even he began in earnest with his cruel revenge plan. (wk / eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)