TWICE's Jeongyeon Proven Most Impossible, Working on Momo, Jihyo, and There on the same day

Eka P
0

The decision to choose Jeongyeon was based on many incidents. To Prove Their Opinion, The Members Share When Jeongyeon Tricked Them And Pretended To Be Innocent.

TWICE's Jeongyeon

In a previous interview, TWICE did not hesitate to choose Jeongyeon as the prankster in the group. Unmitigated, the 1996-born singer had teased three of his group mates in a day.

The unanimous decision to choose Jeongyeon was based on many incidents. To prove their point, the members shared a time when Jeongyeon made fun of them and pretended to be innocent.

The first person to "expose" Jeongyeon to his jokes was Momo. He described how Jeongyeon took the ramen from his hand and just walked away.

"He pranks every day. I don't even know anymore. Today too, I'm going to eat ramen so I took two, then he took both of them and left," said the Japanese member.

Jihyo was the next person to share his testimony. A few hours before the interview, they went to a cafe to write their autograph on the wall, and Jeongyeon mischievously drew it over her face. "Previously (at the cafe), when we signed the panel, he drew a lot of things on my face," said Jihyo.

Source: Koreaboo

Sana was the last member to share how she got teased by Jeongyeon. According to Sana, Jeongyeon hid her cellphone while she was wearing her shoes then hilariously pretended not to.

"Earlier too, I was wearing my shoes, and it was obvious he was the only person in the room. I was going to wear shoes so I put down my cell phone. When I turned around, it was gone. I said, 'You took it, right?' He said, 'No, I didn't do it. Not me.' "Said Sana.

Their manager finally told Sana what Jeongyeon was doing. The owner's full name Sana Minatozaki said, "So I was in the room without leaving, then the manager said, 'It's Jeongyeon (the culprit). Let's hurry up.'

Jihyo made sure to point out that all the incidents happened on the same day. "What we said just happened today." This is just to show that there is never a dull day in the group when Jeongyeon is by their side.(wk / dewi)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)