Learning to love himself, Soyu begins to learn to say 'no'

Eka P
0

This Sistar member admits that he wants to be more able to listen to his own wishes, because he was the type of person who had a hard time saying 'no' to other people.

Soyu

How are you, Soyu? Recently, Soyu underwent a photo shoot for the March issue of Esquire magazine with the concept of feminine and graceful themes, as well as taking time for a brief interview about her personal life.

In the interview, the Sistar member admitted that he was the type of person who had difficulty saying "no" to other people. But now Soyu has changed. She has now learned more to prioritize her own life than to fulfill other people's expectations.

"I decided to focus on my own opinion and love myself more," admitted Soyu. Soyu then uses her personal YouTube channel as an example, where she creates YouTube content to share whatever she likes and captures moments with loved ones in her life.

"I hear things (other people's opinions) like 'You are different from what I see on variety shows' or 'You are different from what I thought', etc.," said Soyu. "I can't deny that myself appearing on various shows is one of the many other sides of me, but not all of me. I want to be able to show a more diverse side of myself," continued Soyu.

Soyu also shared how she often collaborated with other artists. When asked which artist he would like to collaborate with next, Soyu replied, "Collaboration is about two familiar voices that create synergy and create different music. I still haven't collaborated with female singers. I want to try collaborating with female singers. Kind of singers. her voice is different from mine. "

Meanwhile, 11 years have passed since Soyu first debuted with Sistar. However, this beautiful singer admits that she still has a lot to learn in the future.

"Comparing myself now to when I first debuted, I experienced rapid development in terms of music," concluded Soyu. "I feel like my ears are getting better (creating good songs). Lately, I can understand things in more detail."/wowkeren.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)