Shin Sung Rok Baper Abis When Reading 'Kairos' Script, This Is The Trigger

Eka P
0

When Appearing as a Special MC on 'My Ugly Duckling' on Sunday (28/3), Shin Sung Rok discussed the drama 'Kairos', which he starred in last year. What is the complete narrative like?

Official MBC

Shin Sung Rok appears as a special MC for the SBS program "My Ugly Duckling" which airs on Sunday (28/3). On this occasion, he discussed the drama "Kairos" which he starred in last year.

Shin Sung Rok revealed that he had cried when he first read the script "Kairos". This is because the drama plot tells of a father who suffers after his child is kidnapped and pronounced dead.

"Last year, I starred in a drama called 'Kairos'. This drama is about a man whose daughter is kidnapped, and then he changes the past," said Shin Sung Rok.

"So I read the script, and after (my character) daughter came back alive, she said, 'I'm sorry I couldn't play with you and spent a lot of time with you until now'," he added.

Shin Sung Rok explained that the situation reminded him of his own daughter. Like reading the script, he became very emotional and got carried away until he finally burst into tears.

"But right now, I can't play with my daughter that often. Ah, I'm crying again," said the star of "The Last Empress. Seeing this, Shin Dong Yup joked," Don't hold it back. If you cry a little, it will be good for our ratings (show)! "

Meanwhile, "Kairos" aired on the small screen from October 26 to December 22 last year. Apart from Shin Sung Rok, this drama also stars a number of big names such as Lee Se Young, Nam Gyu Ri to Ahn Bo Hyun.

Unfortunately, this drama failed to achieve high ratings even though the storyline and acting skills of the actors often received praise. During the broadcast, "Kairos" only received a rating of between 2-3 percent with the last rating of 3.7 percent. (wk / eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)