Han Ye Ri admits that she can't feel the complete success of 'Minari', why?

Eka P
0

In a recent press conference, Han Ye Ri talked about the film 'Minari' she starred in. Are you curious as to what the complete narrative is like?

Han Ye Ri

While attending the press conference of "Minari" recently, Han Ye Ri revealed the special meaning of the film. This is mainly because he has been recording and waiting for its release for a long time.

Han Ye Ri said, "It's been almost three years since I shot and released it. Wait a minute, it's not a small role. I waited a long time for the release of this film."

He said that this film provides many beautiful and precious memories that are hard to forget. "This is a special film for me personally. At that time, there were many beautiful and precious memories. It seems I still hold my painting," he added.

The 36-year-old actress also hopes that the film "Minari" can give strength to people in the difficult times of the Corona virus pandemic. "I think there are a lot of people who are very tired right now. But I hope this film can be a moment of healing and energy," he explained.

Finally, Han Ye Ri expressed her regret at not being able to meet the audience in person to talk about "Minari". That's why he hasn't fully felt the success of this film.

"There are many people who cheer me on and tell good things. But I haven't had the opportunity to meet the audience, so I can't feel it. I feel sad, but even now, I'm happy to have this precious opportunity," he concluded.

Meanwhile, "Minari" is a film that tells the story of a Korean family who moved to Arkansas, United States, to change fortunes in the 1980s. However, life as an immigrant in America is not as easy as they imagine, because there are many challenges facing them, from cultural differences to stereotypes of the local community.

This film itself won the Best Motion Picture - Foreign Language award at the 2021 Golden Globes event which was held on Sunday (28/2) local time or Monday (1/3) morning Indonesia time. "Minari" managed to beat a number of other popular foreign language films such as "Another Round" (Danish), "La Llorona" (Guatemala / France), "The Life Ahead" (Italy), to "Two of Us" (France / United States ).(wk / eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)