Han Ji Hyun often makes it difficult, Han Ji Hyun admits that he has this similarity to Joo Seok Kyung 'Penthouse'

Eka P
0

In an interview, Han Ji Hyun talks about her role as a bad girl named Joo Seok Kyung in 'Penthouse'. Are you curious as to what the complete narrative is like?

SBS Official

Recently the beautiful actress Han Ji Hyun underwent a photo shoot as well as an interview with Cosmopolitan Korea magazine. On the occasion, he discussed his role as Joo Seok Kyung in the hit SBS drama "Penthouse".

Joo Seok Kyung himself is described as a rich and smart girl but has a bad personality. Behind his evil attitude, Joo Seok Kyung is a teenager who has emotional and physical wounds because of his father's cruelty, Joo Dan Tae (Uhm Ki Joon).

Han Ji Hyun first expressed her feelings when she was offered the role of Joo Seok Kyung. He said, "When it was confirmed that I would be acting as Joo Seok Kyung, my initial thoughts were, 'Wow, how am I going to play this girl? She's so scary!'

However, these worries slowly dissipated when Han Ji Hyun found out about Joo Seok Kyung's positive side. "But when I read the script further, I realized that he also has a pure side like a child. That's when I began to bond with him," added Han Ji Hyun.

Han Ji Hyun then revealed the similarities she had with Joo Seok Kyung. "I feel like Seok Kyung looks like me when he's happy. I'm sure there is a part of me that looks a little like Seok Kyung," he explained.

Lastly, Han Ji Hyun revealed the roles and projects she wants to try in the future. He explained, "I think I left a good impression on everyone with my character Seok Kyung. But I actually want to play someone who is good in the future."

He continued, "I don't really want to try it now. Maybe in the distant future. Before that, I wanted to act as a fun and open person."

"I want to do a historical drama too. I want to be a queen or someone really bad. Oh, I have too many things I want to do!" concluded the 25-year-old actress.

Meanwhile, "Penthouse 2" has only one episode left and will end on April 2nd. Later this drama broadcast slot will be replaced by "Taxi Driver", starring Lee Je Hoon. (wk / eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)