Accused of letting go of her dog, actress Song Hee Joon apologizes

Eka P
0

Actress Song Hee Joon has released a statement after he was suspected of abandoning his adoptive dog.


On March 27, an adoption agency wrote a post on Instagram about a dog named Monet. The adoption agency wrote, “Monet, who was adopted last year, has been returned. Of course, the problem was not with Monet. He came back this morning and his fur was so matted the skin was damaged and the groomer said that the hairs on his head and ears were so wrinkled that he was at risk of necrosis. After treatment, he lost about 100 grams (about 3.5 ounces) of weight. "

The adoption agency continued, “We hope to stabilize Monet's condition by putting him back in with his adoptive family, who cared for him before he was adopted. We thank the adoptive family for accepting Monet again without hesitation. "

The post was quickly linked to actress Song Hee Joon, whose dog is also named Monet. He adopted the dog in September 2020 and has a separate Instagram account just for his dog. After he adopted it, he posted, "Don't shop, adopt." Because of this, people began to speculate that the actress had abandoned her dog after less than a year of adoption.

On March 28, Song Hee Joon wrote a post about the matter on Instagram.

“Hello, this is Song Hee Joon. I sincerely apologize for worrying so many people.

About two months ago, a young Jindo dog arrived at the house next door, which shares the wall and yard with my house. When Monet sensed the dog's presence, he couldn't sleep and barked all night. Over time, he refused to eat and even vomited what he ate. The vet said it was stress, so I decided moving was the best option. While looking for a new home, I sent Monet to be treated at my parents' house. My parents reported that Monet ate and slept well and recovered his good health.

But recently my father, who is battling cancer, has gotten worse. Since my father has to be hospitalized more often, a friend who lives in the same apartment as my mother and often walks with him and Monet in the mornings helps care for Monet. The friend asked if he could adopt Monet. Depending on my father's health, I was considering moving back with my parents, so I informed the adoption agency about our current situation.

Even though I told the adoption agency about my situation and said that there was someone who wanted to look after Monet and adopt him, the agency said that was impossible and brought him back.

Due to my immature decision, Monet has been returned and I cannot take full responsibility for him. I'm very sorry towards Monet and I also apologize to the adoption agency. "

Song Hee Joon is best known for his appearance in the Netflix series "The School Nurse Files". koreanarea.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)