Yugyeom GOT7 is sure to be successful in joining a new agency

Eka P
0

With his move to Jay Park's new agency, Yugyeom hopes that success can continue to accompany him, as well as he has many new hopes for the development of his musical career going forward.

Yugyeom GOT7
Yugyeom GOT7

As previously reported, Yugyeom finally officially moved to Jay Park's AOMG agency. This GOT7 member has indeed decided unanimously not to renew his contract with JYP Entertainment anymore.

Yugyeom's move to AOMG was announced by the agency on Friday, February 19. "We are here to announce that Yugyeom has officially signed a contract with AOMG to take new steps together. Please pay attention to Yugyeom's various musical activities with AOMG," said the agency representative.

Recently Yugyeom also appeared in a photo shoot with one of the top magazines. Between photo shoots, Yugyeom underwent a short interview about his transfer to a new agency and his hopes for the future.

"I'm half worried and half excited because this will be AOMG's first time recruiting idol musicians who are currently active. Overall, I get strength when they all greet me warmly," admitted Yugyeom. "I chose this label because it fits my musical direction. I want to work with musicians of various genres at AOMG, and become a well-rounded artist who can do well in music and performance," Yugyeom hoped.

Next, Yugyeom discussed the future with GOT7. Together with the new agency, Yugyeom is very optimistic that he can reap success.

"We had a long discussion with the members. In that discussion, we naturally decided that we were going to leave our company for a long time, and we would try to take on some new projects that we each wanted to work on individually," Yugyeom explained.

"Something I can assure fans is that this is definitely not the end of everything. I think the ultimate goal for the benefit of the team is for each member to seek and fulfill their own dreams," continued Yugyeom.

Lastly, Yugyeom revealed, "I believe that if I work hard, then I can do what I have planned. I don't want to ever waver in my beliefs about myself. I think the scariest thing is quitting. I want to become someone who keeps growing and growing. move forward." /wowkeren.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)