V BTS Highlighted Having Been a Victim of Bullying

Eka P
0

While there is a lot of discussion about whether idols who are really accused of violence at school or not, the story of V BTS being a victim of bullying has reappeared and is gaining attention.

V BTS

In recent days there has been a lot of bullying controversy at school involving many celebrities, especially K-Pop idols. While there has been a lot of discussion whether idols who are being accused of being violent at school or not, the story of V BTS (Bangtan Boys) becoming victims of bullying has resurfaced.

On February 22, posts were made on various online communities sharing the story of V being a victim of bullying at school. One community post revealed the story of a streamer who stated that V was his servant. The streamer, identified as A, claims in one of the broadcasts that V used to be the kid who was ordered around a lot.

At that time, many were amazed by his relationship with V and asked the streamer if he was a close friend of the owner of the name Kim Taehyung. The streamer replied, "I'm not friends with (rude designation) like him." He kept saying, "I'm a little jealous now, but we weren't friends then. We were more like prey and predator. I was a lion and he was a rabbit."

Source: Allkpop

The streamer then continued by saying, "Stop hooking me up with saying I am his friend. Taehyung, you are really successful and successful. Even though you used to deliver snacks for us." He did not hesitate to reveal that he had bullied V during school.

As soon as the video was released, many V fans criticized the streamer saying, "It crossed the line," "You just confessed to school bullying," and "You're just trying to gain fame using the name V."

The controversy escalated and the streamer posted an apology video saying, "I didn't personally tell V to get snacks." The streamer also explained that he was not the perpetrator of the birthday party V.

Previously, V had told fans that he once had a friend who caused him to almost lose all his other friends. At that time the 1995-born singer explained, "There was a time when I almost lost all my friends because of this one friend."

"He had a birthday party and invited me, but he didn't tell me where the party was. So I wandered around for hours and then they finally gave me the address. But it was too late, so I had to go back home after delivering the gifts," he continued.

V also explained that he cried a lot on the way home and said, "I think that friend was jealous because I had a lot of friends at the time. However, that friend apologized to me after a while."

When this story resurfaced due to a series of accusations of bullying at school in the past few days, many netizens were impressed by V's personality. They commented, “Wow, V has a good personality,” “He's definitely a world-class idol,” and “I love. V, he's very good. " (wk / chus)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)