Soojin (G) I-DLE Claims to Have Smoked and Denies Allegations of Bullying

Eka P
0

Soojin (G) I-DLE has written an official statement regarding the bullying rumors that have befallen him.


Through the U CUBE platform, this CUBE Entertainment artist responds to rumors of bullying he did when he was in middle school.

He wrote, “Hello, this is Soojin. I'm writing this after much thought. When I was in school, I always stood out and it's true that bad rumors always followed me. I dressed inappropriately for a girl and it's true that I've tried smoking a few times. "

“I had problems when I was young, but I haven't smoked since then. I believe that even though I try to improve myself, there are things I do that are embarrassing and I have to apologize, and that's why this happened. "

“But I have things I want to say. I always let bad rumors pass, but I want to say something because my fans have had a hard time.

I don't know if you will believe me, but I will write down the things that I remember. "

“I think I'm friends with the person who made the post. I ate at his house and I even remember watching a movie with him and his older sister. The older sister who gave me advice about going to the police when I received threatening messages from the upperclassmen of the school, I'm always grateful to her. "

“I just found out the reason why he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore through that post. I remember that we fought because he broke our promise. It was just not once or twice and I remember getting angry. I didn't know he was trying to put some distance between us. So I felt embarrassed, but I remember scolding her too. Her sister picked up the phone and scolded me. I apologized to him and hung up on him. After that, we were completely separated and had bad feelings for each other. "

“But I want to clarify a few things. First, I never used violence on him. Second, I never rode a motorcycle. Third, I never send group chats to bully people. Fourth, I never stole anything, including his school uniform. Fifth, I never even talked to Seo Shin Ae. I'm sorry because I feel like this also hurt him. "

“I don't really remember anything about the juice incident. But I'm sure I wouldn't do something like that. I apologize for my personal life being a source of trouble, and I apologize to everyone who was hurt by my shameful act, ”he wrote.

Previously, actress Seo Shin Ae, who attended the same school as Soojin, uploaded a post on Instagram Story that allegedly insinuated the (G) I-DLE member. (www.kpopchart.net)



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)