Former I.O.I Kim So Hye Involved in Bullying Rumors, Agencies Give Feedback

Eka P
0

Former I.O.I member Kim So Hye was also involved in the bullying rumor.

Kim So Hye

After previously actors Jo Byeong Gyu, Soojin (G) I-DLE, SEVENTEN's Mingyu and Kim Dong Hee, this time it was Kim So Hye's turn to be involved in bullying rumors while still in school.

Kim So Hye's bullying rumors first emerged in 2017, as at that time Kim So Hye was accused of dragging another student by pulling her hair and she was fined by the school's anti-bullying committee after an investigation.

However, at that time there was no solid evidence regarding the bullying case and Kim So Hye's agency has also denied the rumors by taking legal action.

Now that the rumors of celebrity bullying are rife, a netizen again wrote on the Pann site, “I myself have never been hit and I don't know if the victim wants to reveal it so I never wrote about it. But the fans are so shameless that I want to write this post. " The netizen also uploaded a photo of his school graduation album as proof.

She continued writing, “Kim So Hye is Grade 1-1, # 10, at Sookmyung Girls Middle School. His homeroom teacher is Kim Sang Yong. The reason why I remember is because my class number is close to him, so we sat quite close and our music room seats were close too. I sat near him as usual in the music room, but Kim So Hye talked about how a girl looks at her cellphone while she is talking, so she gets annoyed and pulls her hair, makes her kneel down and beat her. He said he was standing and the girl was sitting on the bench. "

“Kim So Hye followed Heo J * Won (she was from Gaeil Elementary School and Kim So Hye didn't go to school in Gaeil) to meet her friends. I'm from Gaeil so I know who the victim is just from the name. I still remember how upset he was that he made the gesture of wanting to hit someone with his hand. Im very surprised. Previously, Kim So Hye was quite famous as a bad student, but I never thought she would hit people. And I was amazed that he was proud of it. He not only boasted about hitting the girl but told the boy he liked and said that the girl was pathetic. There were many people present when the victim was beaten and some people (Like Kim N * Kyung) even wrote confessions. Even the school didn't cover it up. The homeroom teacher shouted his name and his vice class vice president role was taken away so that everyone in his class would know about it. ”

"There is more. Her boyfriend, Lee S * Min, uses the back door of our school as she pleases so students who use it first have to go around to use the front entrance with the guard. As we compete to write or draw about our future, one of our classmates complains to himself several times. Kim So Hye suddenly got up and kicked her desk and said, "I don't usually touch our school students". There are so many things I have seen and heard myself, so if he wants to sue me, he should think about suing himself. ”

The netizen also uploaded a photo from KakaoTalk Story and wrote, “I am his KakaoTalk Story friend, so I saw everything, and it was surprising that he said everything was made up. The Donggyun in his profile is not a girlfriend from another school but someone he met at the tutoring center. This screenshot isn't mine, it's just something he denies, but it's actually a fact. Everything about Jung W * Jin is also true. "

In response to these rumors, Kim So Hye's agency stated, “We have seen the accusations and we have requested an investigation from the police. In 2017 there was a similar post. We arrested 10 people but Kim So Hye didn't want to sue them so we let them loose, and we're disappointed that something like this happened again. After we get the results of the investigation, we will not let them be this time and will take strong legal action, "the agency said. (www.kpopchart.net)



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)