Contract expires, Gowoon officially leaves Berry Good

Eka P
0

Gowoon has officially left the girl group Berry Good.

Gowoon

This shocking news was conveyed directly by Gowoon through a post on his Instagram account on Monday (22/02).

The idol wrote, “Thank you to everyone who has liked Gowoon Berry Good. It's sad that my contract has ended and I won't be with Berry Good anymore. "

“I feel more afraid to return to being Moon Yoo Jung than Gowoon Berry Good because I really love Berry Good. I didn't even realize how much time had passed. Sometimes I don't like it, but it's a precious moment. "

“Thank you to our label CEO, company staff, and staff who are with us but are nowhere else now for being with me and working hard since I debuted. I apologize to our fans and I thank you. I won't be able to forget the people who told me they were grateful for me singing, the people who told me that I worked hard until now, and for everyone who loved me more than I loved myself. I hope I also become a good memory for all of you. "

“Lastly, to my members, all of you have worked very hard. As I write this, I keep thinking about everything we did together. All of our moments are precious because we are together. I love all of you even if I pretend not to. We have a lot going on and we rely on each other because we are in the same situation and have the same emotions. Thank you so much for always being by my side. "

“I hope you will support me as I start with the things I want to do and things that will start up again. I will always be here. I always love you! " he wrote. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)