Soojin (G) I-DLE Accused of Bullying, CUBE Entertainment Agency Opens Voice

Eka P
0

Netizen 'A' Claimed That Their Sister And Victim Attended The Same Middle School As Soojin. The Agency responded to this accusation of bullying.

Soojin (G) I-DLE - Naver

The issue of bullying is currently happening to South Korean celebrities. This time, Soojin (G) I-DLE was accused of bullying his schoolmates. Netizen "A" first revealed this bullying case in an online forum.

"A", who claimed that their sister and victim attended the same middle school as Soojin, wrote on the online forum with the caption, "Time to expose Soojin (G) I-DLE's persecution."

A stated that "Everyone in the world needs to know" and that they were, "Apologize to all the group members apart from one person", but they couldn't ignore the pain their sibling was suffering anymore.

After seeing this comment, (G) I-DLE's fans demanded a detailed disclosure of the situation. A replied, "The school violence related to Soojin is not misleading and I am the witness and the proof. My anger will not go away when I think about people who don't know what Soojin did during school".

"Soojin would call my siblings and my biological sibling friends to the bathroom and make them slap each other and would send a group text saying that my brother is a loner / outcast," said "A".

"The image on TV is disgusting. My sister has a hard time every day whenever they hear (G) I-DLE's song. I will post a more detailed explanation on the online community board. Because everything I said is true, I'm not afraid if they sue me," he added. "A".

"A" also posted an Instagram story with a photo believed to be a sibling receiving bullying. According to their claims, Soojin usually stole other people's school uniforms and stole their money. They also claim that he was driving around with an older man who rode a motorbike drinking and smoking.

This is not the first time Soojin has been swept up in bullying rumors. Another netizen previously posted photos of Soojin's high school yearbook album and revealed, "Soojin smells cigarettes every day and will go around with older men and drink alcohol."

"He would say that he was dizzy from drinking and his attitude and behavior in ignoring people really surprised me," said a previous netizen. They also stated that Soojin would curse his friends and would not return things after borrowing them. However this post has been deleted.

CUBE Entertainment's agency responded to this accusation of bullying. "We are aware of the controversy and are currently checking the facts," said CUBE Entertainment. /(wk / charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)