Red Velvet's Wendy Sambat Her Room In The Dorm Is Too Small

Eka P
0

Wendy Recently Hilariously Revealed Uneg-Uneg About Her Room In Red Velvet Dorm. She Tells It During the Latest Episode of 'Fantastic Record Shop' On February 19.

Red Velvet's Wendy - Instagram / redvelvet.smtown

Wendy recently hilariously shared her thoughts about her room in the Red Velvet dorm. He recounted it during the latest episode of "Fantastic Record Shop" on February 19.

In the episode, famous interior designers Lim Sung Bin, Jo Hee Sun, and Jason appear as guests. They spend their time discussing all things interior design.

Here, Wendy reveals about the interior in her own room. He said, "I'm living in a dorm now. In our dorm, I thought my room was a little too small. We actually chose rooms randomly, and I didn't want to choose so I said I wanted whatever was left. But in the end, what was left was the smallest room. . "

Wendy went on to explain what furniture she currently had in her room. "I have a bed, a table to put a small keyboard, and then a metal cupboard to put clothes. With these three pieces of furniture, there is only enough room for me to walk," he said.

The owner of the name Son Seungwan then explained that he also tries to work with the high bunk bed, where the bottom is removed to put the table underneath. But the ceiling was ultimately too low for him to sleep comfortably on the top bunk.

Designer Jo Hee Sun suggested, "These days, there are also beds that can be folded up, which can be folded up and stored away when not in use. Also, I suggest that you use up more wall space. Instead of just one piece of furniture, maybe consider. to use items that take advantage of walls. "

Super Junior's Kyuhyun then comforted him, "During my debut days, I lived in a dormitory with 13 members. I didn't have my own room at all, and I lived with luggage bags. I only carried the luggage bags to other members' rooms every day. . "

"One day, I'll go to a room that has two single beds in it, and I'll sleep on the floor between the two beds. During the day, I'll use the box as my desk and put my laptop on top," he continued.

Finally, Kyuhyun revealed that the moral of the story is, "I'm sure your room will get bigger and bigger soon." (wk / chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)