Nam Goong Min talks about winning the Daesang to reveal the difficulty of playing antagonistic characters

Eka P
0

Namgoong Min appeared as a special MC on the SBS variety show 'My Ugly Duckling' where celebrity mothers congratulated him after winning the Daesang at the 2020 SBS Drama Awards.

Namgoong Min

Recently actor Namgoong Min made a special appearance on the show "My Ugly Duckling 'as an MC. When Namgoong Min appeared, a panel of celebrity mothers congratulated him on winning the Daesang or grand prize at the SBS Drama awards ceremony. 2020 Awards.

Talking about how he felt when receiving the award, Namgoong Min said, "I thought I would be very happy and excited, but instead of that, I found myself thinking about what it means to receive this award. I thought about how I would continue my path as an actor from. here I realized that I already know who the people in my life who give me strength. I think I should be more grateful and be a better person for them, "he said.

Not only that Namgoong Min also shared that even at this point in his life, he continues to practice and learn more about acting. "In the past, I used to write in a notebook. Now I write long and detailed notes on my cellphone. Even for my latest drama, I have a lot of notes. I think about how to express something so that it feels real and not like 'acting.' If I can immersing myself in that feeling, it comes naturally, but there are cases when I can't. That's why I take notes on my physical and emotional state, "he added.

But acting aside, Namgoong Min said that he doesn't know how to do much else. "When I lived with my younger brother, I wasn't trying to command him. But when I cooked, even though it was just ramyun, it was bland and bad. I followed the instructions exactly and it still didn't taste good," he continued.

In addition, Namgoong Min also talked about taking on the role of a criminal. He said that the physical fight scenes were tough. "It has to look real, but you can't hit hard. Your partner might get hurt. I know I have to, but my instinct is to feel reluctant. When I was doing 'Remember', I had to step on someone, but I couldn't force myself. to do more than just touch them a little with my toes. The director ended up not using the full shot much, "he exclaimed.

While still having to do with the antagonist role, Namgoong Min added, "Playing the villain can make it difficult to maintain a balance between actors 'personal relationships. When I enter a scene, until the director screams' stop ', I don't think of myself as' Nam at all. Goong Min ', "he concluded and said that he used to have these dark feelings but now reduces stress by watching movies and drinking beer that makes him feel happy. /wowkeren.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)