'My Pace' Becomes Stray Kids' 4th MV to Reach 100 Million Views

Eka P
0

Stray Kids again received 100 million views with their music video titled "My Pace".

Stray Kids

As of Saturday (20/01) at 9:00 KST, the music video for 'My Pace' has touched 100 million views on the JYP Entertainment YouTube channel.

“My Pace” is a music video released by Stray Kids on August 6, 2018 at 6 p.m. KST, bringing the music video to a total of 100 million views in a span of 2 years, 6 months and 13 days.

"My Pace" is now the fourth music video for Stray Kids to have 100 million views, following the music videos for "God 's Menu", "MIROH" and "Back Door".

Congratulations to Stray Kids! Let's celebrate by watching the music video for 'My Pace' on YouTube again! (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)