Kim Chung Ha opens up about the difficulty of being a soloist

Eka P
0

Kim Chung Ha is currently recognized as one of the most successful K-Pop idols. Despite Her Unbelievable Success, Chung Ha Reveals That Being a Soloist Can Be Very Difficult.

Kim Chung Ha - Twitter / CHUNGHA_MNHent

Kim Chung Ha is currently known as one of the most successful K-Pop idols. Despite his immense success, Chung Ha revealed to W Korea magazine that being a soloist can be very difficult.

Chung Ha's predicament is not without reason. This 1995-born singer originally debuted with the girl group IOI, but now he has to promote himself as a soloist. He also revealed how he views himself as an idol.

"For entertainers, it's important to have a little self confidence and think of themselves as cool. What do you think, Chung Ha?" asked the interviewer. "I'm not sure. Seeing myself cringes me," he replied.

"When I hear my own song somewhere, I gasp, and monitoring myself is one of the hardest things. I'm not involved in social media, and I don't look at other people's profiles either. Because I don't read news articles either, I just find out about what happened through friends. In this profession, I should have become interested, but my real interest is fading, "continued Chung Ha.

This led the interviewer towards Chung Ha as a soloist to whom he replied that he was still not used to being a solo idol. "I'm still trying to get used to flying by myself," he said.

The interviewer was then surprised to hear that Chung Ha is still not used to being a soloist even after 4 years. Chung Ha explained that after promoting he still struggled a little. He further explained that he had been having a hard time recently after he contracted COVID-19.

"I tried to get used to it, but I ended up ending the promotion. And this time, I really thought I would get the hang of it, but I caught COVID-19. The longer I stayed away from the show, the more I felt like, 'I don't even remember. what it's like to be on stage again '. And it made me nervous at the time. " Chung Ha continued. (wk / daughter)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)