Hyunjin Stray Kids Again Accused of Being a Bully at School

Eka P
0

Not stopping at Sunwoo The Boyz, Hyunjin Stray Kids was also again accused of being a bully during school amid rumors of bullying that were currently targeting K-Pop idols lately.

Hyunjin Stray Kids

Rumors of bullying that again dragged the name Hyunjin Stray Kids emerged after a netizen on a Korean online forum revealed his confession as a victim of bullying.

Following are the confessions of netizens:

“I didn't expect Hwang Hyunjin to debut as an idol and be loved and supported by many people. It might have been a joke when they were young, but I was the one who suffered from school violence at the hands of Hyunjin, and as I said before, I didn't think that he would become an idol, so I didn't collect any evidence, just our school certificates. come together, my memory, and the testimony of friends. "

"The hell I would go through would be buried if he wasn't a celebrity, but when Hyunjin debuted as an idol, those memories came back to haunt me every time I saw him on TV."

“There were two reasons why Hyunjin tried to bother me in the class chat group at that time. One of them was that he didn't like the fact that I asked him to close the back door of the classroom when he always sat in the back. Second, my friend who had to do lunch assignments to get lunch, because she wasn't on the school meal plan. Hyunjin didn't like it, and criticized my friend, saying, 'I don't like you getting a lot of lunch. You're the reason why other students can't eat lunch "."

Other netizens also revealed various things that Hyunjin had done during his school by commenting,

“He would say 'you look like that because you don't have a mother,' and would say harassing things, sexually harassing things, and family insults. Her unwarranted taunts and insensitivity, and the bickering where she wanted to hit people was shocking. "

JYP Entertainment is currently checking the truth of the rumors of bullying which for the second time dragged the name Hyunjin Stray Kids, where in 2018 Hyunjin was also accused of bullying at school, but the allegations were proven wrong. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)