Yuqi (G) I-DLE's new hair turns out to be inspired by the anime character 'Spirited Away'

Iin
0

Yuqi (G) I-DLE has recently become a hot topic of attention in South Korea after his recent comeback with the song 'HWAA'.

Yuqi (G) I-DLE

(G) I-DLE is the girl group whose comeback is the most eagerly awaited in 2021. After releasing the new mini album “I Burn” on January 11th, this girl group consisting of Miyeon, Minnie, Soojin, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua immediately became the spotlight.

Among the many highlights on girl group comebacks, netizens are focusing on the new hairstyle of one of the members, Yuqi.

Yuqi, who appeared with a bop haircut and bangs, is thought to have something in common with the hairstyle of Haku's character from one of Studio Gibli's best-selling Japanese animated films, "Sprited Away".

The Korean netizen's guess was confirmed by hair stylist Yuqi herself through her Instagram account, where she wrote, "Yes, you are all right ... #Haku is a reference to Yuqi's hairstyle haha"

Do you like Yuqi (G) I-DLE's new hairstyle? (www.kpopchart.net)


 




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)