U-Know TVXQ feels pressured, solo comeback with a new concept

Iin
0

U-Know TVXQ brings the concept of a cinematic album in their solo comeback through the album Noir. Using a new concept in his comeback, he admitted to being a little depressed.

U-Know TVXQ

This was said by U-Know or Yunho at a press conference that was held today, Monday (18/1). In this comeback, Yunho has prepared different videos for the songs released on the Noir album.

Carrying a film-like concept, Yunho collaborated with a number of top actors. This required him to act well.

"With Shin Ye Eun, he did not rest at all when we were recording. He was very professional and passionate. We could connect very easily and it was great to work with him," said Yunho.

"As for Actor Hwang Jung Min, he is an actor I hope to work with one day. I was very happy when I found out that he wanted to participate in this project," he continued.

Yunho had to go through a long process to create the concept he wanted. He admits that he is under pressure because he has a lot to do for his comeback this time.

"I do feel a little pressured because there are many things that have to be done in this concept, and also have to be helped by many people," Yunho explained.

"We have a lot of meetings with directors and producers who understand very well the emotions I want to portray in the concept. They make things easier," he added.

Then, what did Yunho expect with his comeback through Noir?

"Of course I hope this album is well received, but most importantly, I want the public to understand my new experiment, and I really work hard to bring something new to fans," hoped Yunho.

"I want to be an artist who gives great music and performances for a long time," he concluded.

(dal / nu2)/hot.detik.com

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)