SNSD's Hyoyeon gives a response after being dragged away by victims of the 'Burning Sun' case

Iin
0

 SNSD's Hyoyeon personally gave a response about herself being dragged back by one of the victims of the “Burning Sun” case.

SNSD's Hyoyeon

On January 14, 2021, Hyoyeon was dragged into the 'Burning Sun' nightclub case by an early informant of one of the big controversies in Korea that also dragged down the name Seungri, former Big Bang.

Informant and victim of the “Burning Sun” case, Kim Sang Kyo accused the SNSD member of keeping quiet and not revealing who attacked him and the name of the top actress who used drugs the night he DJed at the club.

This case was immediately responded to by SM Entertainment as Hyoyeon's agency at this time, denying that the artist had any relationship with what was alleged.

Not long after that, Hyoyeon uploaded a new post on her personal Instagram account by writing, “Come on ~. Everyone calm down ~! You think I'm keeping quiet because I'm not active yet, but I've been working hard. I greeted several people, had a drink with my friends who had come to congratulate me on my appearance and the staff because I was happy, ate pork belly with them, and went home! I thought I saw men and women kissing each other and relating in clubs, but I never saw or heard of any actor, actress, cat or dog. I will hold you back as a keyboard warrior only until today. I will punish you harshly this time.

Too! I'll remove this tomorrow, but not because I'm afraid. Isn't that what they said? If you don't speak up, people think you're submissive. So! Happy New Year Everyone. Long and healthy. " (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)