Jessica Jung admits that she missed doing this when she was a trainee

Iin
0

Before debuting with Girls Generation, Jessica Jung was a trainee for 7 years. Under the auspices of SM Entertainment, Jessica Jung feels the struggle to become a K-Pop idol.

Jessica Jung - Photo: Doc. Instagram / jessica.syj


Jessica Jung answered questions from her fans in Indonesia about what was the thing she missed most when she was a trainee.

"The moment I miss while being a trainee huh. Very cute (the question). Hmmm ...," said Jessica Jung, answering a question from a fan.

The intriguing question was chosen by Jessica Jung among hundreds of others in the chat column in the Whatever It Takes, Shine! Virtual session. in the online literacy festival Ruang Tengah #Bersama held by Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

"What do I miss, things I miss," Jessica Jung replied, repeating the question.

"Oh, I always like it when practice is over, I immediately run to McDonald's. At that time, there was an ice cream cone for 300 won. I remember the moment when I ate that ice cream, I felt like I needed something for my body," he said.

He considered the ice cream cone he liked during the training procession as a trainee to encourage him.

"I was always motivated to quickly finish training and then go eat ice cream. That's what I really missed," he said, laughing.

Jessica Jung signed a contract with SM Entertainment in 2000. Seven years later, she was selected as a member of Girls Generation with a position as one of the main vocalists.

The group officially debuted on August 5, 2007. On September 30, 2014, SM Entertainment officially stated that Jessica was no longer active in Girls Generation. On August 6, 2015, Jessica Jung officially left management. (tia / dal)/celebrity.okezone.com

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)