Taeyeon looks elegant and moody through the first highlight video of 'What Do I Call You' album

Iin
0

Girls 'Generation's Taeyeon has released the highlight video for her upcoming fourth mini album,' What Do I Call You “.


Taeyeon looks elegant and moody through the first highlight video of 'What Do I Call You' album

As fans know, SNSD's leader solo comeback is getting closer, and the singer teases fans again by listening to a piece of his new music.


In this highlight clip entitled '# 1 Playlist', Taeyeon sings with groovy beats and medium tempo with the lyrics “Oh I love, I love, I love, the way we flow ~” which fans can see in the video.


In addition, in between the video, there is an animation showing a book that seems to have been written with a list of songs from Taeyeon's upcoming album, namely 'GALAXY', 'To The Moon', 'WILDFIRE', 'Playlist', and 'What Do I Call You'.


Fans can look forward to more audio teasers of Taeyeon's “What Do I Call You” throughout this week, ahead of the release of her new album which falls on December 15 at 6 p.m. KST! (www.kpopchart.net)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)