Taeyeon dominates local and international music charts with 'What Do I Call You'

Iin
0

Taeyeon managed to prove the success of her new mini album "What Do I Call You".

Taeyeon dominates local and international music charts with 'What Do I Call You'


After making a comeback with the release of the mini album "What Do I Call You" on December 15th, Taeyeon briefly occupied the top spot on music charts on various music streaming platforms in Korea.


According to SM Entertainment, the title song of the same name has also topped local charts starting with Genie Music and Bugs Music. Apart from that, some of the songs on his latest album also rank in the top 5, proving that they are songs that listeners really like.


Not only on local charts, Taeyeon's song also immediately set foot in the number 1 position on the Chinese music chart QQ Music.


You can listen to Taeyeon's “What Do I Call You”. (www.kpopchart.net)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)