SNSD's Taeyeon Releases 'What Do I Call You' MV Teaser Ahead of Solo Comeback

Iin
0

SNSD's Taeyeon has just released a teaser for her solo music video titled “What Do I Call You“.


SNSD's Taeyeon Releases 'What Do I Call You' MV Teaser Ahead of Solo Comeback

Only one day left before the comeback, Taeyeon in the early hours of Monday (14/12) released the music video teaser for 'What Do I Call You'.


'What Do I Call You' is the title track and Taeyeon's newest solo mini album which will be released on December 15, 2020 at 6 p.m. KST.


Through this 20-second teaser video, we will see a short snippet from the music video for “What Do I Call You” which is presented with a full aesthetic concept and catchy music on the ear.


While waiting for Taeyeon's comeback, who has only one day left, check out the music video teaser for 'What Do I Call You' below! (www.kpopchart.net)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)