Revealed The Facts Behind The Beautiful Stage Name Of Aespa Members

Iin
0

SM Entertainment's new girl group Aespa appears on Kim Sin Young's radio broadcast 'Hope Noon Song' on December 7. The Members Talk About the Meaning of Their Stage Names.


Revealed The Facts Behind The Beautiful Stage Name Of Aespa Members

SM Entertainment's new girl group aespa appeared on Kim Sin Young's radio broadcast "Hope Noon Song" on December 7th. The members talked about the meaning of their stage names.


When each aespa member was asked to introduce themselves, Karina called herself a person who was easily surprised. Ningning, on the other hand, surprised Kim Shin Young because he admitted that he really liked Korean food, especially hangover soup.


Revealed The Facts Behind The Beautiful Stage Name Of Aespa Members 2

Source: Twitter


The aespa members were then asked about their pretty stage names. Winter whose real name is Kim Minjeong said, "There are several candidate stage names for me such as Millie, Young Won (forever) and Moa. I was born in January 2001, so I was born in winter and my agency named me Winter because I have a white image and. clean."


Ningning said, "Ever since I was little, my parents called me Ningning and it became my nickname. The brothers at the agency also called me Ningning, and it looked good to me, so I was given the stage name Ningning." Ningning, who comes from China, has the real name Ning Yizhuo.


Giselle is a Korean-Japanese crossbreed who was born with the name Aeri Uchinaga. Regarding her stage name, she said, "I wore a lot of headbands when I was a trainee. My trainer said that I look like a Western girl, so I got the stage name Giselle."


Karina, whose real name is Yoo Jimin, revealed, "I am Catholic, and my nickname is from my baptismal name, Katarina. Other candidates for my nickname include Wooah, Jasmine and Zion."


Meanwhile, aespa was officially debuted by SM Entertainment on November 17. Now the group has finished the promotion period for their debut single "Black Mamba". Winter recently appeared at the 2020 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) and performed a tribute to BoA by singing "ID; Peace B".


(wk / chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)