Popular Park Eun Seok Starring 'Penthouse'

Iin
0

'Penthouse' Airs Every Monday - Tuesday Night on SBS. This Drama Has Presented 15 Episodes And It Is Planned To Have A Next Season Once The End.


Popular Park Eun Seok Starring 'Penthouse'

Park Eun Seok is currently gaining huge popularity for starring in the SBS drama "Penthouse". The actor born in 1984 plays the character Goo Ho Dong or Logan Lee.


Recently, his past interview about how Park Eun Seok volunteered to apply for military service has resurfaced and has become a hot topic among fans on social media and online communities.


In one previous interview, Park Eun Seok opened up about the process of entering the military. The drama star "Leverage" is known to have moved to the United States when he was only 7 years old.


"I took acting classes in Manhattan. When I was 22 years old, I returned to Korea to pursue my acting career. It's complicated. The only good thing about me is English. I give English tutorials to students," said Park Eun Seok.


"I didn't speak Korean at all when I first came. I did military service to learn the language. I believe that military service is a compact version of society. Not only the language, but I learned a lot while serving in the military," added Park Eun. Seok.


"Penthouse" itself carries the story of a luxury apartment building with 100 floors. The story centers on the conflict of three women. The first woman is Shim Soo Ryeon (Lee Ji Ah) who was born into wealth and is called the "queen" of the penthouse.


Next up is Cheon Seo Jin (Kim So Yeon), the arrogant and rich "prima donna" of the penthouse. And Oh Yoon Hee (Eugene), who was born poor but tried hard to enter high society to ensure a better life for her daughter.


Meanwhile, "Penthouse" airs every Monday - Tuesday night. This drama has presented 15 episodes and it is planned that there will be a next season once it is over. Don't miss watching it.


(wk / charity)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)