Not a singer, Winter Aespa turned out to find this profession more attractive when he was little

Iin
0

Recently, Aespa shared a video in which the members were told to be classmates and shared interesting facts about themselves. Winter Even Talks About An Interesting Profession For Him.


Not a singer, Winter Aespa turned out to find this profession more attractive when he was little

Debuting as an aespa member, Winter might have made many other girls jealous and wanted to be like him. However, who would have thought that the singer of "Black Mamba" did not consider her profession as an attractive singer when she was young.


Recently, aespa shared a video in which the members are told to be classmates and share interesting facts about themselves. When it was Winter's turn, he first revealed that his favorite activity is watching films, especially action and war films and films that are difficult to understand.


Not a singer, Winter Aespa turned out to find this profession more attractive when he was little 2

Source: Official


Winter also admits that he believes in the existence of aliens, saying that humans cannot be the only intelligent creatures that exist. Next, the 2001-born singer talked about his dreams as a child.


"I wanted to be a singer when I was little, but I think being in the army is very interesting because many people in my family are in the army," said Winter. "Likewise with my brothers. So I've seen them since I was little, so I also have thoughts like that."


Hearing this, Karina commented, "I can't imagine Winter having an individual fight." Winter laughed as he said, "With paint on my face" and Karina made a shooting motion with an automatic rifle.


Winter went on to reveal that his favorite rides at amusement parks are roller coasters and Ningning always accompanies him on those rides. On the other hand, Karina and Giselle prefer horse-riding rides.


(wk / dewi)


Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)